The CleanLight Post-harvest UV-hood disinfects the surface of any fruits, vegetables and cannabis buds and prevents the spreading of fungi, bacteria and viruses such as Erwinia, Pseudomonas, Fusarium, Botrytis, Listeria, Salmonella, Honeydew and Powdery Mildew.
In the two or three seconds that the product is under the hood, the surface of the products (whatever your product is) are being disinfected. This prevents the spreading of diseases and further loss of products throughout the post-harvest process.
- Available in different widths: 80 cm (approx. 32″), 135 cm (approx. 53″), 160 cm (approx. 63″)
- Includes ventilation, air filters, temperature sensor and control box
- Bulb lifespan: 12,000 hours (hour meter included)
- Dry and fast application (does not leave any residue on the product).
- Can be built right into current processing lines.
This CleanLight UV-hood is mounted on top of a processing line, for example, on a sorting line of peppers, cucumbers or tomatoes. If the product does not turn underneath the CleanLight UV-hood, there is a possibility to include a roller belt.
In addition to the product being disinfected, the transportation belt will also continuously be disinfected.